Asymmetric upper lip after Juvederm injection? (photo)

hi, I had my lips injected with Juvederm 3 weeks ago. the right side of my upper lip is not symmetric with the left side when talking. it seems as there's a space or something. I revisited the doctor 2 days ago and he re-injected some more Juvederm in the right side. there is no difference. what should I do? should he inject some more?

Asymmetric upper lip after Juvederm injection?

+2

Either try a very little more or seek another injecting doc and pay for the new docs treatment of the area.///

Juvederm Asymmetry

+1
It is not unusual to have a slight asymmetry after filler injections.  I would recommend allowing the edema (swelling) to settle down for about 2 weeks.  At that time a better assessment can be made and additional injections, massage, or wydase used to help solve the problem.

These materials are very forgiving for son't worry at this time.

Web reference: http://youtu.be/BulCCf55Q34

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon