VASER Lipo - What is Considered One "Area"?

Please let me know what mean for two areas vaser lipo? inner and knee is mean two area or...?

Liposuction "areas" are not standardized

Liposuction areas can be confusing.  I agree with Dr Blinski that inner thighs and knees are two areas and I too divide the abdomen into upper and lower, usually.  Sometimes, the entire upper and lower abdomen isn't a problem and I will just treat it as one area.  I know doctors that treat the abodomen as three areas, upper, mid and lower.  I have also heard of charging for each inner thigh as a separate area. So what is considered an "area" is not standardized and one should be sure it is clarified, especially when trying to compare costs.  I use a map of the body and draw the areas to be treated on the map to reduce the chance for confusion.

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon