If I Got Approved for A1 Panniculectomy,1abdominoplasty and Reduction Mammoplasty Will I Get a Flat Stomach? (photo)

I am 5/5 my weight is 168 I have 5 children 8 pregnancys I had a gastrobypass in april 2010 lost almost 100 pounds and my waist is 44

Panniculectomy and Abdominoplasty and results

+3

From your photos, I believe you would notice a significantly flatter stomach following a panniculectomy and abdominoplasty.  The pannicullectomy will remove the apron of overhanging skin and the abdominoplasty will tighten the stretched abdominal wall muscles.  Although with any cosmetic surgical procedure, results can vary, I think you would be pleased with the result.  Check with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  Best wishes.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Flat stomach after panniculectomy?

+1

You should have a very nice result. Abdominoplasty will tighten the core and remove the excess skin. Panniculectomy will only remove the excess skin

Raj S. Ambay, MD