How Much Does an Apronectomy Cost?

i have recently lost 5 stone , i have had a cesarean in the past , and my stomach hangs very low , this makes me feel very depressed and unhappy , i am a size 18 with this extra fat , and would be a size 14 without this stomach , please help , I dont know if i could be referred under the NHS , i walk and excercise on a daily basis , and over the last year changed my diet enormously.

Mini Tummy Tuck

+2

They usually cost from $9,000 to $15,000 depending where you’re located.  If you are in Manhattan, the price may be even more.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

MidWest Fees $6,000-$10,000

+1

Abdominal panniculectomy is one of the more commonly performed procedures in massive weight loss patients. The cost of this procedure is variable and depends on several factors including the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, and anesthesia charges. Fees in the Midwestern United States typically range between $6,000 and $10,000.

The cost of abdominal wall panniculectomy is important, but patients should also consider their surgeon’s experience and qualifications. It’s absolutely essential that you’re able to communicate and have a comfort level with the surgeon who will be performing your surgery. 

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Cost of panniculectomy

+1

Cost varies by geography. Generally $7-10,000 in the florida area is what you would  expect to pay.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Panniculectomy Costs?

+1

Congratulations on your successful weight loss and healthy lifestyle.

The procedure you are considering will vary  from one practice to another and is dependent on many factors.

I would suggest personal visits with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons for accurate diagnosis and treatment planning. Please make sure you make decisions, not  primarily based on  costs,  but on the quality/ safety of the  treatment plan and end results.

Apronectomy (also known as panniculectomy)

+1

First, congratulations on your weight loss!  That's a wonderful achievement!  Apronectomy, also known as panniculectomy, removes the excess "apron" of skin without dealing with muscle laxity or weakness.  It is, therefore, a shorter procedure and is less costly.  How much less expensive depends on the extent of the "apron" and the length of the procedure but, in general, it is about 25% less than the full abdominoplasty.  It will still require general anesthesia but has a more rapid recuperation time.

Robert L. Kraft, MD