How Much Does an Apronectomy Cost?

i have recently lost 5 stone , i have had a cesarean in the past , and my stomach hangs very low , this makes me feel very depressed and unhappy , i am a size 18 with this extra fat , and would be a size 14 without this stomach , please help , I dont know if i could be referred under the NHS , i walk and excercise on a daily basis , and over the last year changed my diet enormously.

Cost of panniculectomy

+1

Cost varies by geography. Generally $7-10,000 in the florida area is what you would  expect to pay.

Mini Tummy Tuck

+1

They usually cost from $9,000 to $15,000 depending where you’re located.  If you are in Manhattan, the price may be even more.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Panniculectomy Costs?

+1

Congratulations on your successful weight loss and healthy lifestyle.

The procedure you are considering will vary  from one practice to another and is dependent on many factors.

I would suggest personal visits with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons for accurate diagnosis and treatment planning. Please make sure you make decisions, not  primarily based on  costs,  but on the quality/ safety of the  treatment plan and end results.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_tummytuck.htm

Apronectomy (also known as panniculectomy)

+1

First, congratulations on your weight loss!  That's a wonderful achievement!  Apronectomy, also known as panniculectomy, removes the excess "apron" of skin without dealing with muscle laxity or weakness.  It is, therefore, a shorter procedure and is less costly.  How much less expensive depends on the extent of the "apron" and the length of the procedure but, in general, it is about 25% less than the full abdominoplasty.  It will still require general anesthesia but has a more rapid recuperation time.