How Soon Can I Get Another Vi Peel After 1st Tx?

How soon can I get another vi peel?

Vipeel

+1

In our pratice we like our patients to wait at least 1 months before getting the second treatment.

How soon can one get another Vi Peel?

+1

Although one could do a second peel as soon as two weeks, I generally recommend 1 month in between peels if one is getting multiple peels.

Dina D. Strachan, MD

Vi Peel and Frequency of Treatments

+1

In our office, we recommend waiting four to six weeks in between Vi Peel treatments.  It is especially important in that period between treatments that you hydrate the skin with bland moisturizers as well as protect it from the sun. Every dermatologist has specific protocols of what they recommend patients do and I suggest you follow your physician's recommendations for optimal results. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD