Does Alexia Breast Reduction Pills Really Work?

I am a very petite girl with a chest size 32DD. I want a reduction in size, but am nervous about breast reduction surgery. I heard about this pill that claims it can naturally reduce your breast size by targeting those specialized fat cells. Is it a hoax?

Breast Reduction Pills a hoax

I have never heard of this pill before, however, unfortunately there are no pills or creams even work for reducing the breast and or increasing the breast size. 

Breast Reduction Pills

While I am not familiar with the particular pill your are describing, I would be very skeptical about claims that a pill can reduce the size of your breasts. 

Samir S. Rao, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Does breast reduction pill work?

Unfortunately, there is no magic pill that will lead to a breast reduction. Regarding the surgical scars: You are trading in large poor saggy shape for smaller tighter more shapely breast with some scars. Unless you are prone to keloids, it is exceeding rare that anyone minds scars when the size and shape is so much prettier.

Orna Fisher, MD

No

Simply put, there is no way to predictably reduce breasts into a cosmetically acceptable shape and form.  There are many ways to reduce the size of the breast tissue including diet and exercise, however all of the alternative therapies will give a negligible reduction in size and will most likely worsen the droop and shape of the breasts.  The best and most predictable way is through a reduction mammaplasty or breast reduction surgery.

Payman Danielpour, MD

No Pills for Breast Reduction

There are no medications or pills that will cause the breasts to shrink appreciably. In the immediate period after childbirth, some women are prescribed Parlodel to stop milk production. The rsult is of course a decrease in the size of the milk glands but this is not a breast reduction.

Alexander G. Nein, MD

Alexia Breast Reduction Pills

There is no science behind these pills so use them at your own risk and discretion. You are better off consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Hoax

Pills that claim to reduce your breast size are very likely a hoax.  There is no science behind these treatments.  Surgery, although it may seem scary to you, is actually probably safer than taking pills which may have a mixture of untested ingredients in an unregulated mixture

Pills reduce breast???

No breast reduction pills that work exist ( to my knowledge). Nor herbal remedies or potions-lotions work either. Weight loss can help in certain people.

David Liland, MD

Breast reduction pills

Hoax. Unfortunately there are no pills, lotions, potions that will reduce your breast size.  Many times weight loss helps, but it sounds like this is not an option for you since you are petite.  If you are bothered by the size of your breasts see a plastic surgeon in consultation in order to discuss the risks and benefits.  This discussion may convince you to forgo the surgery for now, or make you comfortable with going forward with a breast reduction surgery.  Hope this helps and best of luck.

Luis H. Macias, MD