Does Alexia Breast Reduction Pills Really Work?

I am a very petite girl with a chest size 32DD. I want a reduction in size, but am nervous about breast reduction surgery. I heard about this pill that claims it can naturally reduce your breast size by targeting those specialized fat cells. Is it a hoax?

Breast reduction pills

+1
As of this writing, there is no medicine or cream to make breasts smaller. There are many very good surgical options. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon. Together you will review your goals and expectations and come up with a plan just for you.

Pills for breast reduction

+1
No pill will make you loose breast tissue.  Should you loose weight, you might loose some breast tissue.  Breast reduction surgery will decrease your breast size, and reshape and lift your breast to a size that will look and feel good on you.  I would suggest finding a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your desires and concerns. Breast reduction surgery is very safe and very rewarding for most women.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction Pills . . .Don't work

+1
First off, know that your fear is normal. Many people wait decades for this surgery because they are afraid of the risks, have the surgery, and regret waiting so long. No procedure in plastic surgery has higher patient satisfaction than a breast reduction. The pills don't work.
Take some time to find a good plastic surgeon who does multiple variations of a breast reduction and who can match the procedure to your body. Find someone you trust and an office you feel comfortable in.
Dr. Pyle

Jeremy Pyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction Pills Do Not Work: Breast Reduction Surgery is Your Best Option

+1

It's normal to be nervous about surgery; unfortunately there's no pill available that will reduce your breast size without it. Breast reduction surgery can be a life-changing experience. Patients who have had breast reduction surgery report improved self-esteem, self-image, and self-confidence. They note significant improvement in their symptoms and the majority grade their aesthetic result as excellent.
It's obvious that you're concerned about your breast size. A consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon might be beneficial.

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

No magic pill for breast reduction

+1

There is no magic pill, lotion or cream that will reduce the size of breasts.  But, there are many different surgical options for breast reduction that are not as bad as you are imagining, please see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your situation.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction Pills and supplements

+1

At the time of this writing, there are no medication, pills, creams, or nonsurgical means that can reduce only the size of your breast. Most of the medications are herbal supplement that has not been clinically tested and are not FDA approved. Taking these meds or pills without physician supervision may pose a danger to your health. Breast reduction surgery is the only time tested and safest way to reduce the size of the breast. My best advice is to find a board certified plastic surgeon and schedule a consultation. Breast surgery is safe if performed on healthy patients by board certified plastic surgeon in an approved outpatient facility or hospital. Do you research well.

Stanley Okoro, MD

+1

There is no chemical basis for medical reduction of breast tissue.  However, a surgical breast reduction will alleviate the size and symptoms of macromastia.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Does Alexia Breast Reduction Pills Really Work

+1

There are no medications that will reduce the size of your breasts.  The only way to reduce breasts at this time is through a surgical breast reduction.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Do Breast Reduction Pills Work?

+1

There is no pill that you can take to significantly and safely reduce the size of your breasts. Surgical breast reduction is a relatively safe procedure but I can completely understand that you are nervous about it. If the size of your breasts is bothering you (and I'm pretty sure it is!) then ask your general practitioner to refer you to a plastic surgeon to discuss your options and find out more. You're under no obligation to undergo surgery and you should not proceed unless you feel comfortable with the decision, but you may find it useful and reassuring to learn more about the risks and benefits of breast reduction surgery.

If you ask around your social circle chances are you'll find some women who have had the surgery and will be able to tell you about their experiences. I've found that women who undergo breast reduction surgery are often extremely satisfied with the outcome, and often the only regret for women who begin with extremely large breasts is not having undergone the procedure sooner.

Good luck!

Jill Tomlinson, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Fat reduction pills should be viewed with skepticism

+1

All fat reduction pills, creams, etc should be viewed with skepticism.  The adage that if something sounds too good to be true it probably is something to consider.  Weight loss in general may reduce the amount of fat in your breasts and consequently your breast size.  Liposuction of the breasts and breast reduction surgery are surgical methods of breast reduction.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD