32AA/32A - What the Largest Implant I Can Get?

I'm currently 32aa/32a. 5' ht. 100lbs. 26' chest at base of breast. 31' circumference at nipple. Each breast width is about 12cm. I have a small tear drop look, but looking for a more fuller breast with slight weight in bottom. I want moderate profile silicone gel places under muscle. What is the largest cc MP implant size that I can receive?

Breast implant size

+2

It is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the press implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Re: What is the largest breast implant I can get

+2

Since you are a very petite individual, a smaller prosthesis will have a significantly greater effect than that same size prosthesis were you taller and broader. A good rule of thumb is to use a prosthesis slightly less than your base width of 12.0cm. Also the nipple to inframammary fold distance is important since you do not want a larger prosthesis seated in too superiorly. I would also suggest a moderate plus or high profile prosthesis to maximize volume within the limited dimensions of your chest. Good luck!

William F. DeLuca Jr, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants-large sizes

+2

It is hard to tell without seeing at least photos of what you look like now but at least a 2-3 fold increase in cup sizes. Watch my video.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

The largest implant you can get in breast augmentation

+2

When approaching breast augmentation from the standpoint of how large can the implant be, perhaps you should turn the question to how large should my breast be, and how would I like them to look and feel. I am certain that given your current breast shape you can have an implant larger than you want. As the envelope of the  breast is 'pushed' with an ever larger implant, the implant will tend to round up and tend to push off the side of chest and below the breast. The upper edge may show through despite the submuscular position. Your surgeon may try if you ask. Better to show and describe how you want to look, and ask a reputable surgeon if the expectation is realistic.

peterejohnsonmd

Choosing the proper Breast Implant for a 32AA Woman

+2

Regarding: "32AA/32A - What the Largest Implant I Can Get?
I'm currently 32aa/32a. 5' ht. 100lbs. 26' chest at base of breast. 31' circumference at nipple. Each breast width is about 12cm. I have a small tear drop look, but looking for a more fuller breast with slight weight in bottom. I want moderate profile silicone gel places under muscle. What is the largest cc MP implant size that I can receive
?"

This question is often repeated by women who think that all it takes to get an attractive breast augmentation is picking an implant in a way similar to buying a car battery, tires or windshield wipers; look in a parts catalog, check several measurements, pick THE implant and just pop it in.

In truth, a full physical examination by a surgeon with an artistic eye and an experience to understand what implants would be safe and yet yield the most attractive result is what you need. That experience would look at your measurements and the way your breasts look and feel and help you choose among several choices.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Largest implant size for patient

+2

I would suggest a Moderate Profile implant of width 1cm less than your breast width. Trust your plastic surgeon to take an accurate measurement, and it is easy to look on the implant size charts to pick the biggest implant you can that fits within your frame. I would suggest the Allergan (vs Mentor) implants, as they are about 1/2 cm smaller in diameter per size.

Hayley Brown, MD

Breast diameter

+2

Generally speaking you should see a plastic surgeon for this but looking at charts you should limit your implants diameter to approximately the diameter of your breast. Therefore a Mentor 350-7200BC is a moderate profile silicone with a 200cc volume and 11.7 cm diameter. The Inamed 10-240 has a volume of 240 cc and diameter 11.7 cm.

Identifying your ideal implant is not possible without an exam

+2

Hi there-

It is very important to understand that your question could not be responsibly answered without a physical examination.

Equally important is understanding that (in my considered opinion), you are not doing yourself any favors to become so invested in the details of the surgical procedure- even with time spent educating yourself and in gathering answers to questions like the one you posted here, you can never hope to know as much about how to attain the result you want as a well-trained, experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon would.

Best case scenario, you identify the implant you think you want, then find a surgeon willing to put in the implant you want them to put in (instead of doing what they think is best for you)... if you are VERY lucky, you may get close to what you wanted... But much more likely is the probability that you are unhappy, because as I mention above, you simply cannot know as much as a good surgeon would.

You are INFINITELY better served to not waste any more of your time or energy researching implant shapes, sizes, etc, but rather spend this time and energy researching SURGEONS.

If you find an excellent surgeon; one that you like and can trust with your safety and happiness, and who has a lot of experience, your chances of being safe and achieving a lovely long term result and complete satisfaction are much, much higher.

You're doing this backwards.

Find a surgeon first. Then trust them to help you figure out what is most likely to make you happy.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Implants for small patient

+2

A good physical exam is critical so that the appropriate implant can be chosen for you.  This depends upon measurements, your native breast tissue amount, your skin elasticity, to name a few.

Breast Implant Size

+2

From the measurements you gave, the ideal moderate profile implant for you is a 234 cc. You could push this to 300 cc, especially if you go to a high profile. I would not, however, recommend pushing the size. You are very petite. You already have a significant amount of breast tissue, if you really have a 5 in. difference between your inframammary and nipple measurement. Although larger seems good now, later in life the most requested procedure is a breast reduction.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon