I Have Acne Scars on Both my Cheeks and Veins on Both Sides of My Nose. Options? (photo)

I have them on both my cheeks. they are box and ice scars. and also i have spider veins on both sides of my nose :( it distresses me a lot to even sometimes look in the mirror. what treatment could i use to even out my skin? thank you very much

Hello

+1

In each practice the treatments vary. In our practice for acne scars we do Profractional laser, Micro laser peel, DOT co2 laser or even a mini face lift to pull the skin and help remove get rid of the deep holes caused by acne.

Cheek scars and vascularity issues around your nose

+1

You could benefit from lasers around your nose to help you with your veins and vasculature that stick out to you. For your scars, I would suggest co2 laser and a multilayered approach.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treating Acne Scars and Spider Veins on Nose

+1

The treatments for acne scars are different than the treatment of spider veins on the nose.  Acne scars can be treated with different modalities (filler, electrosurgery, laser, punch excision, dermabrasion and so forth) depending on the type and severity of the scars.  I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist experienced in treating acne scars.  Spider veins on the nose can be treated successfully with either electrodessication (electrosurgery) or laser and are fairly routine treatments.  I hope this helps!

Channing R. Barnett, MD