Acne-scarred Forehead, What Do You Recommend? (photo)

Hey! I've had acne a few years ago and now my skin looks like that. Very uneven. I tried microdermabrasion and it works but just for a few weeks and I'm looking for something that lasts longer. A beautician told me that these are not acne scars but it sure looks like it for me! And in 2009 i got a red zit with surgery removed from my nose which left a scar what you do to improve it?

Uneven Skin Surface

+1

Regardless of the cause, it does appear that you have some uneven texture on your forehead. You are right in noticing that microdermabrasion does not treat this, because it cannot penetrate to the area of the problem: the dermis. Instead, if you truly want results I recommend seeing a physician for a series of Fraxel re:store laser treatments. It tightens skin, evens texture and tone, and rebuilds and remodels collagen. 

Forehead Acne Scarring and how to treat: Multi Layered Approach can help

+1

Your acne scarring is not severe. I think that you are missing some tissue that can be replaced. I would suggest a multilayered approach with a concentration in the deeper layers. You can add co2 laser resurfacing for more of a nice surface layer finishing.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1

In our office we have a few different options for acne scar suffers. You have a few different options every practice is different so you have to do your homework on who has what you are looking for. VIpeel is good but you might need a few done to get the results you want. Also DOT laser and micro laser peels. You should inform yourself on what would give you the results you are looking for. Read about it on our website.