Abdominal Pain and Runny Nose After Botox, What Can I Do?

I have very bad abdominal pain after taking Botox and running nose as well, I can't sleep from the pain!! Any Solution??

Botox should not cause belly pain and a runny nose

+1

Cosmetic use of botox is highly unlikely to cause the symptoms you have. If the symptoms persist you should see your primary care doctor to evaluate what other condition might be causing you to feel the way you do.

Botox and Abdominal Pain....

+1

Highly unlikely that Botox is the cause of your symptoms, probably just coincidental.

Follow up with your primary care physician.

Dr. Grant Stevens

Web reference: http://marinaplasticsurgery.com/

A vast array of symptoms have been reported in association with BOTOX treatment for medical purposes.

+1

Flu like symptoms are among those reported symptoms.  However, abdominal pain other than dyspepsia are not really a described feature.  For this reason I would strongly recommend calling your primary care physician, your injecting doctor, or be seen in an emergency room if your symptoms persist or get worse.

Botox and abdominal pain

+1

It sounds like your symptoms of a runny nose and abdominal pain are not related to the Botox injections.  But you should get checked out.

Symptoms unrelated to Botox

+1

The symptoms you describe are NOT related to your recent Botox injections.  I would suggest visiting your family doctor for a general workup.

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.Shafer PlasticSurgery.com