Massive weight loss, now 80kg and 183cm: Am I a good candidate for a tummy tuck? (Photo)

Over the last 2 years, I have been on a constant "cut" and have lost a substantial amount of weight. I've gone from 153 to 80KG. I am 183cm tall and I consider myself to have a rather large frame. I have a 39" chest, 34" waist and 32-33" inside leg. I will potentially have a tummy tuck come this May and would have lost a further 5-8KG by then. I consider myself quite fit and strong, but no matter what amount of exercise I do - I can't get rid of that loose skin around my abdomen.

Am I a good candidate for a tummy tuck?

You are an excellent candidate for tummy tuck, and you will have a dramatic improvement with the right surgeon.  Select a surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks every year and has great reviews.

Excellent candidate

Congratulations on your weight loss. You are an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck procedure.

Jeffrey Gusenoff, MD
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon