Cost of Tummy Tuck in Houston, Texas?

I am in texas Houston and wont to know, how much will a tummy tuck cost? There's not a lot that has to be taken off so please give me a price.

Tummy tuck prices

+2

Prices vary with the area and the doctor as there are no standard prices.

I can tell you that I got a call today from a patient who came to me for a tummy tuck 2 years ago and went to another doctor who was less expensive and now wants to come back to me to fix their poor result. The price to do anything will basically double what they could have paid had it just been done right the first time. Please don't repeat this mistake!

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsurgery.com

Tummy Tuck Cost

+1

Cost is one important consideration in your decision to pursue cosmetic surgery, but it should not be the most important.   First, let's talk about cost.  Realself.com is an excellent website for references/ranges for costs in particular regions.  At this time, this website lists $8700 as the average cost of a tummy tuck in the Houston marketplace.

Realself.com/tummy-tuck/houston

This likely does not include any adjunctive liposuction/liposculpting of your waist/flanks that is commonly performed with a tummy tuck procedure.  You need to make sure what every price estimate you obtain include 1) surgeon's fees 2) OR/facility fees and 3) Anesthesia fees.  Each and every office has their own financial quotes and policies and you can review this with their respective staff or coordinators.

More important that just cost are the credentials and experience of your surgeon.  First, you MUST make certain your tummy tuck surgeon is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Accept no imitations or titles that might sound similiar or sexy. Second, make certain that your board certified plastic surgeon performs his/her procedure(s) in a fully accredited hospital or surgery center facility - safety first.   Third, review their work - review their before/after photo galleries.  You need to like what you are seeing.  Make certain your PS performs several tummy tucks per week on a regular basis.  Experience matters.  Finally, listen to yourself: make sure you feel comfortable and confident with your surgeon and also his/her staff.  Pick the surgeon and team with whom you feel most comfortable.  Do your homework and I'm sure you'll love your results.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery,

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX 

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Tummy Tuck Cost Houston Texas

+1

The cost for cosmetic plastic surgery is determined based on the length/time of surgery.   Hence, small patients who do not require liposuction may have a cheaper price than a heavier patient who requires more liposuction.    

We as plastic surgeons want to ensure each of our patient's gets the optimal result we can provide.  Therefore, we will recommend a treatment plan and estimated time for surgery.   Based on this, the surgical coordinator will give you a price for your procedure.   

This cost typically ranges from 6k to 12k based on the amount of loose skin that must be removed and the amount of liposuction performed.   This correlates very closely to our national statistics.

I wish you a safe recovery and amazing result!

Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Costs of Surgery?

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will vary  significantly even in the same town. Although important, ultimately the cost of surgery should be  of less concern than the quality and safety of the procedure performed. In other words, do your due diligence carefully. Check with the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and/or  and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for appropriate training and credentials.  Then, make sure you see lots of examples of the surgeons work in pictures ( better yet meet with patients who have had similar procedures).

If the surgeons you choose are out of your “price range”,  wait on having the surgery until you can afford them.  Elective plastic surgery is not an “item” you should bargain shop for. You will find that revisionary surgery can be more much more expensive.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_tummytuck.htm

Tummy tuck price

+1

Our total fee for a standard tummy tuck is $5325. This includes everything: surgeon fee, anesthesia, facility fee, pain pump, preop labwork, all preop and postop visits. The muscle repair is done routinely as part of a tummy tuck. Liposuction is additional. Our fee is fixed and does not depend on length of the surgery. All our surgery is done in a private accredited surgery center. Fees do vary as to what city your plastic surgeon is located. Less expensive does not mean poor results! Make sure you have surgery by a board certified plastic surgeon who has alot of experience with tummy tucks. We are in Shreveport, a 5 hour drive from the Houston area. We are able to provide cosmetic surgery services at signficantly reduced fees compared to Houston, Dallas, etc.

Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

Prices Vary Depending on the Amount of Work Done

+1

According to this website, the average price for tummy tuck in Houston is $8000

http://www.realself.com/question/Tummy-tuck-cost-houston-texas

As already mentioned, there is the surgeon's fee, the anesthesiologist's fee, and the facility fee, so longer cases will cost more. Some docs will charge extra for things like a pain pump, garment, or postop supplements, others may include these things in the price.

Ultimately, you are going to have to see a board-certified plastic surgeon to get an exact price. Using price alone is not a good way to choose your surgeon.

Cost of Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty

+1

Although I understand your desire to obtain the price; I can't give you a fixed price for several reasons. Prices depend on:
Extent of the procedure (liposuction, skin resection, muscle repair)
Do you want it performed in a surgicenter or in a hospital setting?
Need for overnight stay
Do you want a nurse, a surgeon, or a Board Certified Anesthesiologist to perform anesthesia?
Do you want me to provide you with dressings & garments or do you want to buy them?
Depending on these factors abdominoplasty can range anywhere from $3500 up to $12,000. Abdominal liposuction runs about $2000-4000 (each additional treatment area adds approximately $750-1500 to the total fee); Mini-abdominoplasty runs about $4-5000; full abdominoplasty runs about $6-8000 for surgeon's fees (does not include operating room, anesthesia, and overnight stay, pain pump). Think about it and make the right choice. Many other options are available and prices do vary accordingly.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/gallery-tummy.html