Skin Care Regimen for Stressed Skin?

I'm a 20 year old college student who's always on the run, and the stress of classes can really take a toll on my skin. I know you need to take care of your skin with a healthy skin care regimen but I'm allergic to salicylic acid and it seems to be in everything I find in the store. Are there any suggestion for alternatives that I can buy OTC?

Stressed Skin in a Young Individual

+1

Get Prevage from Macys or Prevage MD from a physicians' office. Use it every night and morning. Also use Cetaphil to wash your face and nothing else. Healthy living is important for skin as well. Click on the link below for some tips.

Regards

http://janjuafacialsurgery.com/beauty_tips.htm

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon