Saline Breast Implants for a 19 Year Old?

I'm 19 and want to get Breast Implants. I am a size 32 A and I am very thin and petite with not a lot of breast tissue.

I have heard that for thin women it’s better to get silicone implants because of the rippling issue. I really do not want to wait until I am 22 to get silicone.

Is it possible to still get saline with good results with minimal rippling that is not too noticeable? Thanks!

Silicone Gel Breast Implants for a 19 Year Old?

In my opinion, there is no good reason why there is an FDA  mandated age of 22 for patients to receive silicone breast implants. There are many patients under the age of 22 who would ( based on their body type and the advantages of silicone breast implants) benefit from the use of silicone gel breast implants. Unfortunately, the use of these implants for these younger patients will negate the breast implant manufacturer warranty.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.