Will Fixing Bulbous Tip Make the Nose Look Thinner?

I have a bulbous tip nose. I want to get my nose to have a normal tip but also want it to look thinner. If I get the bulbous tip fixed, will my nose automatically look skinnier?

The tip and the bridge can be narrowed at the same time, but using different techniques

Hi,
The work done during surgery to narrow the tip of the nose won't change the appearance of the upper part of the nose -- that part can also be narrowed, as a different part of the operation.

Careful, though, because narrowing a nasal tip is an advanced technique, and you should see before and after photos, before selecting your doctor, of other patients who specifically had their nasal tips narrowed. A profile view won't show that to you; it's the angled views, like the one you posted, that show the width of the tip.

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon