Non Surgical Nose Job to Raise Hook Nose Tip?

I'm not please with my nose tip (I have hook nose) and was wandering if a Non surgical nose procedure will be the right chose since is only to raise the tip of the nose and a surgical procedure is way too expensive. Can a non surgical procedure be effective in this procedure? Please advice Thanks

Non-surgical Nose job or rhinoplasty

+2

There are a variety of fillers available for non-surgical rhinoplasty and the illusion of a lifted tip can be created using precise placement o fthe fillers to simulate the desired result. See the attached video for sample results.

"Hook Nose"

+1

Without seeing your specific situation, I can't say for certain which would be the best option for you. I will say however that I see many patients with self-described "hook noses" and when I add a filler like Radiesse to the top of the tip, it "raises" the tip and creates the illusion of a straighter, less curved nasal tip. I suggest looking at some of my before and after photos and deciding if you fit the criteria that they did. 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

Think twice!

+1

Hi,

Non surgical nose job is usually a gimmick and usually unsafe. It is offered by non surgeons and some plastic surgeons who do not perform much Rhinoplasty.

Rhinoplasty is a SURGICAL procedure. Period!

Occasionally a very small amount of a safe filler like Restylane or Juvederm may be injected in certain areas of the nose - but that is a rare situation.

Larger volumes and longer lasting fillers are unsafe.

Save your money and do it the right way. Don't take unnecessary risks with your face.

Hooked tips have to be evaluated in the greater context of the nose. The shape of the tip and the slope of the bridge are related.

Good luck

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon