How Soon Can I Exercise After Tummy Tuck with NO Muscle Repair?

Just wondering How soon I can get back to running and taking step aerobics after a Tummy Tuck with NO muscle repair? I am 2 weeks and 5 days?

Tummy tuck and exercise

+1

Hi!

After a tummy tuck, we let patients return to unrestricted exercise 4 weeks after surgery.  Since you had no muscle work, you could probably start sooner, but I think it is best to be conservative and let the tissues heal.

Tummy tuck

+1

You need to ask your plastic surgeon what his/her feelings are on this.  After 2 weeks following the procedure you had I would allow you to start to return to your regular activity but your doctor may have a different recommendation.  You should follow his or her advice.