How Much Does Vibraderm Treatment Cost?

Cost of Vibradermabrasion

+1

In my office, we charge $80 per treatment or $350 for a package of 5 treatments. There is an addition charge of $30 for paddles.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Vibraderm

+1

Vibraderm is an excellent technique used to aid in smoothing the skin (usually the face). I recommend multiple sessions which is typically a package of approximately 5-6 treatments spaced apart by 1-2 weeks followed by maintenance treatments every month or two. The package starts at about $500.

Sean A. Simon, MD

Vibraderm is highly efficient microdermabrasion

+1

Hi Kate

Vibraderm is a highly efficient modern verson of Microdermabrasion, because the personal paddles can be sized to each specific area of the body. This permits larger and more varied areas of the body to be treated.

For example- the whole face, neck and upper chest or "decollete" area can usually be very soothingly treated in about 30 minutes.

Costs certainly would vary according to parts of the country. Here in the midwest a package of 6 might start about $500.

Christopher J. Peers, MD
South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

Vibraderm treatments cost roughly $100-150 per session

+1

You can buy a package of 10 sessions for $1000 but usually they run about 100-150 per session plus the one time cost of the handpiece for $50.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon