How Much Would Ear Piercing Closing Cost?

They are your typical ear piercings, and they haven't been torn or gauged. I would like to know, how much would it cost to get the holes closed?

Ear Piercing Closing Cost

+1

Costs vary by region and surgeon, but if it is a simple repair, the cost is usually about $250-400 per ear.

Michael Kim, MD

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe holes can be closed easily and painlessly.

+1

For roughly $500 per earlobe the hole can be closed under local anesthesia and painlessly with no down time. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of earlobe repair

+1
Costs depend on the geographical area and the defect to be closed. For a complete ear laceration, my fee is $750 with the fee for the second ear reduced to $500. This includes my accredited surgical facility and the followup care.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Ear lobe Repair costs

+1

Generally, this procedure costs $400-800 depending on the situation. Like any other procedure complications may arise-seek consultation with a well-trained board-certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Ear piercing closure costs in Atlanta

+1

Closing a torn earlobe or an ear piercing is performed much in the same manner.  As a result, these 2 procedures generally have similar costs. The price of closure depends on your geographic location, the number of piercings, and the experience and education of the plastic surgeon.  Typically, one ear piercing closure runs between $350 - $500; if you have the opposite performed at the same time, usually the second side is discounted.

Mike Majmundar, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe Repair

+1

The fees for an earlobe repair will vary based on a number of factors including your geographical location, the expertise of the surgeon, and time needed to perform the procedure. Consult with a reputable board certified facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon in your area to determine the fee.

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of repairing enlarged earlobe holes and torn earlobes

+1

The costs vary widely for different surgeons, different procedures and different cities. In New York the fees for earlobe repair average from  $600 to $900, or more if the problem is more complex..  In other areas of the country the fees are considerably less.

Fredrick A. Valauri, MD

Cost of earlobe reair

+1

The costs of earlobe repair varies depending on complexity and time from $300 to $750 per side at our practice.

Boris Volshteyn, MD, MS
East Brunswick Plastic Surgeon

Ear lobe piercing closing

+1

Depending on what exactly needs to be done, my estimate that this would run form $250-500 per ear lobe

Earring hole closures

+1

To close the stretched earring hole fee will vary from region to region.. Figure in NYC it is about $500-750/ear.