Average Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift in Montreal or Toronto?

I am thinking about getting a fat transfer. I want the fat taken from my hips (since I have love handles) and stomach, then get the fat transferred to my buttock. I'm thinking of having the procedure in in Montreal or Toronto since I travel back and forth there. How much would the average cost be?

Cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift

+3
Karen1,
The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery can range from $6500 to over $8500, depending on the amount of work that needs to be done.
Brazilian Butt Lift is now getting a lot of media exposure because of the fact that no implants are needed to resculpt the body.  When done properly on a well selected patient, the results can be spectacular.
Sincerely,
Martin Jugenburg, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

+2

Dear Karen,

The answer to this question depends on who is doing the surgery, and how long the surgery will take.  You should also consider that more than one session may be required to achieve the perfect final result.  This surgery generally takes 2-3 hours to perform.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
I generally charge a flat rate of $8500 for a Brazilian Butt Lift, which is about the average in Toronto, Ontario. For a better assessment of your concern, please see a board certified plastic surgeon in person.  

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Prices a patients' s headache

+1

i dont know prices in montreal and toronto but in dominican republic is about 5000 dollars including recovery house. in dominican republic there is a huge experience in cosmetic procedures and great outcomes . thousands of happy and grateful patients can certify that.

Ramon Sabala, MD

Fat transfer costs

+1

In Montreal, the cost would depend on the number of areas where the fat can safely be taken and the amount of fat to be transferred. The cost varies anywhere from 8000$ to 13000$. Best, TZ

Teanoosh Zadeh, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon