Average Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift in Montreal or Toronto?

I am thinking about getting a fat transfer. I want the fat taken from my hips (since I have love handles) and stomach, then get the fat transferred to my buttock. I'm thinking of having the procedure in in Montreal or Toronto since I travel back and forth there. How much would the average cost be?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Results of a Brazilian butt lift depend on surgical technique and the surgeon's experience

+1

A Brazilian Butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines thorough liposuction of the abdomen, hips, waist, thighs, and lower back with fat grafting to the butt region. The ultimate results that the patient receives after this procedure is dependent on the technique that is used and the experience of the surgeon. Be sure you visit with several board-certified plastic surgeons and make sure that you are comfortable with the surgical plan and that you review their technique and photographs thoroughly.

In our practice, we have many patients who travel to Miami for their surgery. Our out of state patients begin the process with an iConsult in which we connect their computer to our encrypted system. During the iConsult, patients get a chance to ask questions of other procedure and watch their photographs transform so that they can get an idea of what they could look like after their surgery. Patients then arrive to Miami 1 to 2 days before their surgery where they receive their real consult where the surgical plans are reviewed and confirmed. Patients enjoy their new results and recovering in beautiful South Florida.

Cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift

+3
Karen1,
The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery can range from $6500 to over $8500, depending on the amount of work that needs to be done.
Brazilian Butt Lift is now getting a lot of media exposure because of the fact that no implants are needed to resculpt the body.  When done properly on a well selected patient, the results can be spectacular.
Sincerely,
Martin Jugenburg, MD

Web reference: http://www.torontosurgery.ca/Toronto-Liposuction-BodyContouring.html

Fat transfer costs

+2

In Montreal, the cost would depend on the number of areas where the fat can safely be taken and the amount of fat to be transferred. The cost varies anywhere from 8000$ to 13000$. Best, TZ

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

+2

Dear Karen,

The answer to this question depends on who is doing the surgery, and how long the surgery will take.  You should also consider that more than one session may be required to achieve the perfect final result.  This surgery generally takes 2-3 hours to perform.

Prices a patients' s headache

+1

i dont know prices in montreal and toronto but in dominican republic is about 5000 dollars including recovery house. in dominican republic there is a huge experience in cosmetic procedures and great outcomes . thousands of happy and grateful patients can certify that.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.