Can a 800cc saline Implant Be Overfilled to 1200-1500cc to Have a Rounder Shape?

can a 800cc moderate plus saline implant be overfilled to at least 1200-1500cc for a more round and very firm look ?

Overfilling 800 cc breast implant to 1200 cc for augmentation surgery

+1

To answer this question:  Yes, you can fill an 800 cc implant to 1200 cc  to achieve a rounder shape but the more important answer question to ask is : Should you fill it to 1200 cc. The answer to that is NO! This will likely produce a very round implant with scalloping of the edge and at higher risk of mechanical failure.

Overfilling an 800 cc implant

+1

First, I do not recommend 800 cc implants and to overfill them by that much may be too problematic.  I do not know of any surgeons that would do that.

Can 800cc Saline Implant be filled to 1200-1250ccs?

+1

This can be done but it is not recommended.  The moderate plus mentor implant can do up to around 1000ccs. 

Robert N. Young, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon