Can I Lose Weight After Breast Reduction?

I'm 44 5'6, 165lbs w/40ddd sagging heavy breasts that are very dense and I want to be a 38d cup. I have neck and back pains daily. I plan on losing 20 lbs, but my surgery is scheduled this month,if i have the breast reduction and lift now and lose the 20lbs after the surgery will my breast start sagging or have any other problems from losing the weight. I will lose the weight with a daily exercise and healthy eating routine. I cant delay surgery because school starts in January what should I do?

Losing weight after breast reduction

Losing weight following your breast reduction may influence your results depending on the amount of weight lost and your unique physiology. It could contribute to sagging or a further decrease in breast size. On the other hand, it may not affect your results at all. It is difficult to say for sure.

I usually recommend that my patients reach their stable and ideal weight before pursuing surgery. This improves surgical outcome and reduces the risks associated with surgery.