Ask a doctor

Age 52, Veins Protruding From Temples Above Eyebrows. What Are My Treatment Options?

I'm 52 and Pretty Active. I Have Had Botox and Filler in the Past in my Temples. I Also Work out Alot. In the Past 2 Years I have horrible looking veins that protrude from the temple and above the eyebrow. What laser or treatment can I get to shrink these veins and make them less noticeable. Thanks in advance. Any good doctors in the Austin, Texas area?

Doctor Answers (1)

Vein Treatment Above Eyebrows


Thank you for your question. I would recommend seeing a Board certified plastic surgeon, oculoplastic surgeon,  or ENT Surgeon.  These veins may need a surgical option, and will likely not be amenable to laser treatments for large veins due to a higher risk of complications within this area.  I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist
4.5 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.

You might also like...