Would a 510cc or 550c implant made much of a difference on my frame?

Hi I am 5'4, 128lbs, no kids, very little breast, and no kids. Had 1st BA in 2006 HP saline submuscular making me a 34C. Had 2nd BA 11 days ago due to capusular contracture. Dr chose 470cc (i wanted 510cc) Sientra mod silicone "gummy" implant. I feel small and no different than I did prior to 2nd BA.

Sientra Implants

+1
Hi Sillybell,
I know this isn't your question, but you appear to look great in your photo.  I am unclear on how big you were, implant size wise, from your first surgery?  Maybe you were nearly a 470, I am unsure.  I am also lost as to how come you wanted a 510 but ended with a 470.  But again, you look great!  Try to enjoy the new you.  The answer below is a good one, or to put it another way, the difference from 470 to 510 is only 8 teaspoons.  I already know you are seeing a board certified plastic surgeon because Sientra only sells to BC plastic surgeons (by ABPS - The American Board of Plastic Surgery) who are members of ASAPS (The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) and or a member of ASPS (The American Society of Plastic Surgeons). So that is great!  So keep your surgeon in the loop, and let it all settle in.  All the best, "Dr. Joe"

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Difference of 40 cc's

+1
To put this in perspective - as a visual, a shot glass is 30 cc's so teh 40cc's difference between 470 and 510 cc's would be small. Remember that the 40 cc difference has to be considered in terms of your total breast volume which is both your original breast volume plus the implant volume so probably only a 5% difference or less.. You are too early to know your final result.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Size

+1
You are very early post op to judge the ultimate size of your breasts.  That said let your surgeon know but your concerns.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon