Will 400-500 Cc's of Fat Transfer to my Butt Be Enough for my Bbl? (photo)

I'm scheduled for bbl but my surgeon estimates he could only transfer 400-500 cc's to each cheek since I had a TT last year and don't have as much fat in my abdomen. He will lipo abdomen, lower and upper back, inner and outter thighs. Will 400-500 cc's show a GOOD difference? Considering I am 5'1 and 152 lbs, shouldn't he be able to lipo more? Should I gain weight?

How Much Fat For My Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. You currently have a very square shape (which is more common than most people realize).

The liposculpting will allow your surgeon to bring in your hips and waist giving you more of an hour glass figure. You already have some shape to your buttock and this will be able to be enhanced to give you a very attractive buttock. From the pictures you look like you have very good skin which will give you a great result from the liposcultping.

The amount of fat needed depends on the shape and needs of each individual patient, however in general at least 500cc per buttock need to be placed to see a significant difference. On average patients typically receive around 800cc per buttock side for a total of 1600cc of fat transfer. However just like a breast augmentation the amount of fat needed various from patient to patient. In your particular case I would put at least 800cc/per side for you.

The process of the Brazilian Butt lift is not only to add volume to the buttock but to transform the entire shape of the patient from a square appearance to more of an hour glass shape. It is about giving a patient a figure that she will look great in close or a bikini (for the patients here in Miami). The goal is not to just try and make the biggest butt possible. It is giving the patient a shape they will love for years to come!

When considering this procedure it is very important that you have your procedure performed by a board certified plastic surgeon.

500cc fat transfer

+1

This depends on your goals.  500cc can be enough in some patients.  Based on your height/weight you might have more fat available, but only a live consultation can determine that.  

Dennis Dass, MD

Do you have enough fat for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

From your photos it looks like you have more available fat than 400-500cc's.  At 5'2" and 152 lbs I would estimate you could have a couple liters of fat to transfer, possibly more than can be used at one time.  Sometimes more than one treatment can be done for maximal difference in which case I don't use all the harvest sites on the first procedure.  I don't believe that 400-500cc to each cheek will make a very big difference given the current size of your buttocks. I don't recommend gaining weight.  It looks like you have enough fat.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Fat for BBL

+1

Looking at your photos, a good BBL surgeon should be able to get a good amount of fat. There is donor fat is areas otehr than your abdomen. You should be able to get 750 per side. Obviously this is impossible to say for sure without seeing you in person.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted you have enough fat in the lateral thighs. back  and abdomen to gove you a good amount of fat to transfer to the buttocks. This will give you a body sculpting and enhanced buttocks. Choose an experienced plastic surgeon.

How much fat should be injected for butt augmentation in BBL

+1

To get a perky, round, and full buttocks I recommend at least 600-900 ccs of fat injection into EACH buttock cheek. Obvioulsy, this depends on available fat, therefore, it is important to do large volume liposuction.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS