32AA Plus 250cc Filled to 325cc Equals B or C Cup?

After consultation, my surgeon advised me that with 250cc hp implants filled to 325cc under the muscle would result in full b small c. I am currently a 32aa but ribcage measured was at 29''.

I am 5'3" and weigh 95lbs with small frame. I did a bit of research online and am now worried because it seems that girls with similar measurements are getting large c or small d's. What is correct?

Choosing the right breast implant

+2

For your thin frame, gel will be better than saline in terms of feel and wrinkling, so you can eliminate the issue of overfilling from 250 to 325 because that's only with saline.  Also, the final "look" is far more important than the "cup size." 

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsurgery.com

BBA

+1

There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.

Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.

I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.

By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Sincerely,

Breast implants for C cup and woman with petite frame

+1

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately cup size varies with bra manufacturer and a C cup one still or could be a D cup at another store.

The best way to choose breast implant sizes to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in cosmetic breast surgery and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

During your consultation measurements of your breasts and chest will be taken and and appropriate size for your body recommended. In addition Breast Implant Sizing Systems can be used to place various sizes into your bra so that you can see how you will look. Your final result and appearances the most important goal for you and not be fixated on cup size.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/boston-breast-implants/boston-breast-augmentation-how-to-choose-size-of-breast-implant/

Sizing

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Implant Selection Process

+1

Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection to replace an in office exam and good communication with a board certified plastic surgeon.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Predicting your cup size

+1

Hello there.  There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.

Implant size when downsizing

+1

I would guess a total volume of 325 will make you a small to medium C cup, depending on the width of your chest. Your height and weight suggests you are thin, which is a good thing, unless you are trying to hide breast implants.

You might get a nicer result with silicone gel, as you may get rippling with saline, even if placed under the muscle.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant sizing

+1

It is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the press implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/choosing-your-size.htm

How to select a breast implant

+1

It is almost impossible to predict the cup size after surgery. When buying a bra, you probably noticed that it will change depending on the manufacturer. Sometimes you may fit in a "C" or a "B". Now the number on a bra is the circumference around your chest, that should not change with a breast augmentation surgery.

Some surgeons will measure you and tell you what size will be better for you, at the end you need to decide on the size depending on the look you want. What I do with my patients is to try different volume sizers, my patient decide on the volume depending on the look, not the volume and I do not tell the patient what cup size they will be, because I do not know that.

In general 250cc will add one cup size, but again everybody is different.

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Implant size and breast size varies depending on several factors

+1

This is a very hard question to answer, and that is the reason that we have personal consultation before surgery. Implant size and breast size varies based on your chest width, tissue elasticity, and your desires. If you are not comfortable with the size that your surgeon is offering you, discuss this with him and also get a second consultation.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon