Hi I'm 26 years old and suffered from acne, blackheads, whiteheads for 10 years. How long should I use Benzoyl Peroxide for?

I'm using Benzac AC Benzoyl Proxide from last two days. I wan to know for how long I need to use BP? Will it help to remove and prevent acne for forever after stop using BP? For how long time I have to keep BP applied on face? Any suggestions will be appreciated :)

Benzoyl peroxide for acne

+1
If you've had acne for over 10 years and have all of those types of acne, a simple BP wash probably isn't going to be enough for you. In fact, I'm certain it won't be enough for you. BP washes can be great for minimal acne, but do need to be used on a long-term basis. So if you don't start to see improvement in 30 days, visit a dermatologist because I have a feeling that you are going to need different meds than this.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."