I Am 25 Years Old and my Skin on Face is Sagging Like an Old Person, What Do I Do? (photo)

Im almost 25 and my face is saggy like an old person. People regularly think Im in my 40's. It is impossible to live a normal life when every person you meet is flabergasted when I tell them "no were the same age" then have to watch their reaction. I feel I am cursed, I have never met anyone else who has skin sag like mine at this age. I am a happy go lucky fun person but due to what I see in the mirror every day I have turned into an anti social intravert.

Facial Skin Tightening

+1

Thank you for your question. I would suggest Ultherapy for facial skin tightening. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

Sagging Face

+1

My advice is to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon. Based on his/her examination of you there will likely be several possible courses of treatment recommended- both surgical and non-surgical. I do not believe that chronological age should limit your options. Be sure to ask questions and try to become as informed as possible about whatever treatment plan you decide on.