I Am 19 Years Old and I Am Having Trouble w/ my Chubby Cheeks, I Want to Get Rid of The Baby Fat?

i am 19 years old and i am having trouble with the chubby cheeks that i have , so inorder to get rid of those baby fat, wil it b appropriate to face liposuction? i am neither fat nor skinny but i am healthy but my facial structure seems to make me look fatter so i wanted to know if i get liposuction done will it have bad effects in future? i dont wanna risk it but i also want to get rid of those fat in my face

The appropriate candidate for buccal fat pad removal

+1

It is difficult answer your question in a customized fashion without any photographs. It is very true that "baby fat" will dissipate in the next few years (by the time you are 25) and if your appearance is caused by this "baby fat", getting buccal fat removal will only prematurely age you by the time you're in your early 30s. However, someone with a disproportionately fat face will still have a disproportionately fat face five, 10, 15 years in the future. An experienced plastic surgeon will be able to make that judgment call and advise you if you are an appropriate candidate for this operation. Is there is still any lingering doubt, it is best to wait till you are at least 25.