19-year-old Female with Premature Crows Feet

I'm a 19 almost 20 yr old female and almost a year ago I started to notice lightly visible lines near the corners of my eyes. I asked my friends if they saw them and they were apparent but not deep or bold but they still bothered me a great deal. I'm not out in the sun alot and I don't smoke. I looked online to see if there was any solution to get rid of them but nothing seemed promising. Any advise would be helpful. thanks

Crows feet prevention and treatment

+1

First I would address the reason for crows-feet wrinkles. These type of wrinkles are often seen in patients that squint so first of all I would make sure that if you need visual correction then use glasses or contacts (if not sure, have your vision tested) and use sunglasses on bright days.  Do not smoke in the future, use sunscreens and moisturizers, and Retin A as tolerated.    Now for treatment options: Botox or Dysport injections by a qualified injector is probably your best option.  For well established static wrinkle lines TCA peel, or fractional laser often helps and in extreme cases surgical procedures to reduce these also are helpful. .  A qualified board certified aesthetic surgeon  will help you find the right treatment for you

Botox for Crows Feet

+1

I would recommend placing a conservative amount of Botox / Xeomin / Dysport into the area of the wrinkles to improve their appearance.  This works very well and I think you will be happy with the result.

Best Regards,

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD
LeBeau Clinic

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crows feet, eye wrinkles in younger patients

+1

Celestial,

From what I can gather this may be a genetic occurence. Or possible weight loss? As women age we tend to lose facial fat and collagen, which makes our skin begin to crepe and wrinkles, this is normal. I would recommend Dysport. It is like Botox but tends to have a softer effect on my younger patients. If you are affraid of injections you can try physician grade products to reduce the lines such as; Glytone or Avene  products.

Good Luck!

Sofia Rubbani, MD, FACS, ASLMS

Sofia Rubbani, MD
Manhattan Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox for premature crow's feet

+1

The best current treatment for this is botox. Whatever you do do not let anyone talk you into surgery at this age for this indication.

Aaron Stone, MD