Neck Lines, Age 18

i am in shape but have lines that really bother me on my neck and i have no idea of how to get rid of them. is there anything i could do for them? or would losing weight help?

Horizontal neck lines do well with juvederm/restylane injections.

+2

Horizontal neck creases usually need to be filled in with juvederm or restylane injections which run about $550 per syringe and need usually 2-3 syringes and last 4-6 months.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox can reduce neck lines

+1

Botox can be used to relax the platysma muscle that is helping to create the lines you reference in your photo.  You could try Botox treatments and see if that helps you reach your goals.  Since you are so young, I really would advise that you wait until you are a little older - sometimes things that are very noticeable to you are not things that others necessarily see.  I have seen neck lines in others that look much more severe - due to your young age, I would put off any treatment for now.  

Sam Naficy, MD

Neck lines are due to insertions of the platysma muscle under the skin

+1

Neck lines are due to insertions of the platysma muscle under the skin. These may be reduced with botox and sometimes with laser resurfacing.

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist