Are you planning a rhinoplasty for May or June 2013? Please check in here!

• 1 year ago

Tell us a little about yourself and let's support each other through this journey!

Comments (31)

Sort by

Hi everybody, I'm a female from Adelaide and I'm having my septorhinoplasty on aug the 1st. I'm extremely nervous and anxious of the whole procedure. Im getting it straightened and shaved on the bridge and the tip narrowed slightly. I hope to see a difference of my nose (in a good way)and hope ill be pleased with the result. Any idea on how long itll take for me to see how my nose will look? Thanks
Hi girls I'm in Sydney Australia, I had my nose done on 19th June, it's been 5 days post op and swelling has gone down, bruising under she's had turned very yellow with purple on eyelid, my nose is so blocked and can't taste a thing or sleep well. Did your Drs tell you to spray with nostrils with saline spray? x
Hey guys. I am two weeks post-op and things aren't so well. My tip looks very huge, and I look like a teddy bear although i am afraid this is not swelling but what the surgeon did on me. i used to have a tiny tip which was PERFECT just droopy... and now the tip is huge... I also have bumps on my tip and nose which look and feel weird, and i am worried about them. the way doctor shaved down or broke my nasal bone is so weird, it is more crooked than ever, i can see the bone right under my eye, and it feels so thin like i can break it. doctor also thinned my nasal bone i guess, which was so not necessary.
Hi everyone! I am 4 days post op from my rhinoplasty an everything went well. Still have a "pig like" nose and major swelling but I know this should subside once my tape is removed. I will be posting my story tomorrow to share. I hope everyone else had a smooth surgery and just wanted u to know i am thinking of you here's to a quick recovery! Best, Jay
I am 12 days post -op and now my swelling has finally gone down. How long did your doctor say it would last? Mine said 1-2 weeks.
Hi @Sharon1551 My Doc has not said yet. I go see him tomorrow morning to get the tape removed. That gives me hope that it may go down quickly, 12 days is great from what I am reading
Im having a cyst removed in my sinus cavity and rhino on the 14th! Very anxious! Love the recovery lists people have shared :) best wishes to everyone!
I have mine June 11th which is tomorrow:) excited and nervous!
June 14th! I can't wait.
Hey all had breast aug and rhino yesterday June 6, surgery went very well. Lots of swelling and bruising around my eyes today but should get better from here :) the key is definitely icing all the time!!! good luck to all you ladies with your rhinos!
I had my rhino done on the 6th as well and just now my swelling is going down. How long did you doctor say it would last?
I am getting rhinoplasty June 14th. Nervous and excited!
YES! I am getting a rhinoplasty with Dr. Grigoryants this Thursday, June 6th in Los Angeles, CA. I will keep everyone updated. I am so nervous.....
Tomorrow morning is it - wish me luck!!!!
Tomorrow morning is it - wish me luck!!!!
I wrote a whole post-op thing about my rhino with Dr. Grigoryants -check my profile if interested and I will post photos on Thursday.
June 10th!!!!
June 26th, getting a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation! excited!
oops, June 27th!
June 5!!!
May 20th
May 16th- three days!!!
May 29th!