Post to Forum

Can I get a mommy makeover in Miami for $10,000 or less?

• wyle123
  • 4 years ago

am from the Caribbean and i want to fly up to the states to do a cosmetic procedure. i have two areas to stay Virginia and Miami which state do u think is my best choice

View 31 doctor answers to How Much Does a Mommy Makeover Cost?

Comments (7)

Where in Seattle did you go and how much was it?

what part of the Caribbean are you from? i would suggest going to Miami,
I was going to go there for my mommy makeover but since I live in Canada, I decided Seattle was my best option because it was just a drive away, but i contacted a doctor in miami and he was my first option his price was 12,000. here is his link http://tachmesmd.com/. whichever one you choose just make sure he has all of his qualifications and remember your safety comes first so even if you have to pay a little more to get a better doctor:) good luck

I have no idea where in Virginia you're going to be, but here's a link of Richmond docs who do Mommy Makeovers. And here is a list of Miami tummy tuck docs for you.

Yes, I think you can get a breast aug and a TT for around 10k in FL. I believe my surgeon offers online consultations for traveling patients. His name is Bernard Shuster.

Good luck!

am going to Virginia in the summer want to do surgery any good plastic surgeon in Virginia
which American state is cheaper Virginia or Florida
I think it totally depends on which doctor you choose. I would call and consult with several to learn what the costs are.