If you're getting a Mommy Makeover in November 2014, check in here!

• 2 months ago

Tell us a little about yourself and why you want this done. Let's connect!

Comments (19)

Sort by

My date is Nov 6! I'm so nervous about the recovery! :/ I have 4 kids, 9,8,6 and 2... I gained quite a bit with each and am now at a fairly stable weight. 137lbs at 5'6. I'm scheduled for a TT with MR, BL and BA. I'm also trying to keep it under wraps. Besides close friends and family I'm only saying that I'm having my hernia re-repaired as it has to be done anyways.
Everyone is going to want hernia surgery after they see you! Lol
Meh, I don't think people will even notice. If they do I will tell them I paid to have a TT done at the same time as the hernia repair. I'm just not interested in people's opinions and judgements. My BA is going to be pretty conservative as well. Trying to decide on 325cc or 350cc. I'm mostly concerned with getting through the recovery without too many questions!
Thought I was doing it in December but then we decided that just prior to Thanksgiving would be better so I'm now scheduled for November 25 for a Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck w/ MR and lipo. Hello to everyone!
I'm getting a TT and BL Nov. 22nd. I'm so excited! I have 3 kids, breast fed them each for a year and a half. Now they're flat as pancakes! I gained tons of weight with each pregnancy and it always took about 1 years yo get it off. This last time I lost 100 lbs, but in the last 6 months gained 30 lb back. My stomach is a horrible mess of lose skin and fat. Can't wait to get rid of it!!! So after scheduling my mommy makeover last month I've been super motivated to lose again. I've lost 12 and I'd like to lose 18 more lbs by my surgery. I even moved my surgery date from Nov. 8th to the 22nd do I could run the 10 k race in Istanbul Nov 16th. I also need the extra time to reach my goal weight.
I am hoping to lose another 10 lbs before November 13th as well...it is such hard work! SOme weeks I seem to plateau for days, but sure enough, the scale slowly creeps downward LOL That is amazing that you are doing a 10K!! Ever since I scheduled I also became super motivated to get healthier and get the best results I possibly can :) We can do this!! :)
Yay! We CAN do this! Losing weight is soo hard. November is gonna be here before we know it! I meant to say in my other post it took me 2 years to lose the weight, not 1. I guess you can't go back and fix typos either?
I have ten pounds left to my goal and it's NOT BUDGING. I give up. I recently started back to the gym, mixing up cardio and weight training. I'm not going to stress anymore. It'll come off. I hope!
The last 10 lbs are the hardest!!! Going back to the gym is going to help. It will also make your recovery that much easier. Good luck!
I keep telling myself it can't hurt, even if I don't see the scale moving. I carry my weight around the middle anyway so I figure that will all be gone by thanksgiving time anyway. Expat- are you getting a lift with or without implants? I'm opting for without and have had trouble finding much info, reviews, pics, etcetera. Seems like most people get implants.
I'm with you on that! So hard to know. My PS told me just a lift, and when I asked about implants it wasn't even a discussion. But since then I have been obsessed with RS and reading BL reviews I wonder if BL is gonna give me my desired results. From what I read BL +implants is very common to do at one time in the US but not so common in Europe. I also read many places doing both at same increases risks for things nipple death or whatever. So now don't know what to do! Seems like without implants is the best way to go if you think you'll be happy with the results. I do know I will make another appt. with my PS about a month before surgery to discuss this and other details. I guess worst case scenario I could go back for implants at a later date and lipo my saddlebags at the same time!
I have a lot of breast cancer among women in my family, and I know that implants make that harder to detect. That's my main reason for just a lift. Also, I don't want my breasts to look so much younger than the rest of me! Is like to stay as real and natural as possible, just better.
My tummy tuck and breast lift is scheduled for the week before thanksgiving. It freaks me out even saying that, it makes it real!! I'm trying to remain in denial because I'm scared. I'm also not planning to tell any of my friends or family, except the friend I need to help watch the baby on surgery day. It's something I'm so excited about but would rather keep private. I'm 35, I have three kids and have breast fed for three years total. My poor girls need a lift. I've always carried my weight in the middle, but after gaining 60 lbs each pregnancy, I have a hard time finding clothes that fit right. My waist is a 12/14 and the rest of me is a 10. I've never worn a bikini in my life, but I hope to next summer! I'm worried about my stretch marks, they're pretty big. We'll see. My main concerns right now are being prepared to spend all the down time (do I have the supplies I need??) and being apart from the baby. She's a year and a half and we spend lots of time together since I'm a SAHM. She's also I love with my tummy and loves to rub/squish it whenever she's on my lap. That's going to be a tough adjustment for her I think. I've been lurking for awhile now, it's nice to feel close enough to surgery that I can start getting info and preparing.
I am booked in for a TT and BL on November 13. I am soooooo excited for this!!! I have been waiting over a decade to get this done. Dr. Carolyn Chang is doing my surgery. I have to lose about 15 lbs before my surgery date...I hope I can do this :) Thank goodness for realself or I would feel totally alone in this
Congrats for picking a date and a doctor!! I am still searching, but I see light at the end of the tunnel!!
I am supposed to get my mm done November 19th ish but I have not settled on a PS yet. I have gone to 4 consults and am calling two more docs on Monday. Nervous, scared, excited, but I really need to find "the one" before it's too late!
Since I booked my procedure for Nov5 , I cant sleep. I keep thinking about it. Part excitement part stress. I cant take sleeping pills for the next 2 and a half months. Any suggestions?
59 years old, and I have decided to have a breast reduction and tummy tuck. My date is Nov 5th. I am excited about my breast reduction, but scared about the TT. Keep wondering whats worse a bit of belly fat or a big scar. I know this self doubt is normal.
My opinion? You can hide a scar. I'm tired or trying to camouflage my belly. I look pregnant and get asked on a semi regular basis about having another baby. Ugh.