Mommy Makeover February 1st 2011

• Mommy of 4
  • Four States, WV
  • 3 years ago

Anyone else getting surgery near February? Wanting someone to keep in touch with post op about recovery!

Comments (19)

Sort by

Do u have any photos?
Girls it was totally worth it, I've never been so happy with my body and I'm only one week out!
Oh wow how was your recovery? I don't do well with pain but I'm really looking forward to the results.
Right now my breasts are a DD/DDD so I'm not having am implant just a lift, however my Doctor said he will use my own excess tissue as if he were using an implant to make sure I keep the fullness. Has anyone heard of this before?
I'm a wimp when it comes to pain too, but this was very tolerable for me. I had prepared myself for the very worst so I was surprisingly shocked when the pain wasn't worse!lol
Yes I had that done also, it's kinda like the "internal bra" procedure with using your own skin instead of a synthetic material to keep ur breast high.
That is so good to hear !
Oh that is so good to hear. I've been preparing for quite some time now. I will be staying with my mom the week of my surgery, and then my stepdaughter how is 17 will be staying with me the next week. I hope after that I will not need any further help.
Oh I'm so glad to hear from someone else who had the same thing done with their breasts. I totally trust my PS, however I had never heard of this before and want to remain as natural as possible.
if your in good physical shape beFore surgery I think two weeks with help will be just what u need.
Oh good. Thanks!!!
I will be having my mommy make over this Feb 16th 2011 and I am really ecxited and nervous at the same time. I am 32 years old with 3 kids and I am so looking forward my new body !!
I totally know the feeling. There are some days that I'm really excited and then there are some days that I'm totally nervous. What exactly are you having done?
I am having a tummy tuck, breast implants,lipo in my mid section of my tights and my own fat will be transfer to my butt.
Hi there.... I am having my surgery on 2/21/11. I would love to keep in touch with you and support each other during our recovery.
Hi! I'm getting mine done that day too! I'm very scared as I've never had surgery before OR children (lost 90 pounds naturally :) )

I would love to keep in touch with you so we can go through it together- I feel somewhat alone at this point :(
Will do. I hear ya I'm so terrified,I just wish it would hurry and get here. I already can't sleep at night from all the " what it's"...just 5 more days though.

Hi there,

Check out BeachGal's review. She's having surgery on February 11th!

And Country Gal is having a Tummy Tuck on the 2nd.

Thanks so much