Post to Forum

May and June 2013 Mommy Makeover ladies, please check in here!

• 1 year ago

Share a little about yourself and let's support each other through this journey!

Comments (1,370)

Sort by

We are finalizing our financing and planning on the first weekend in May!
Hey.I will be having surgery June 10th with Robles, Walkiris. I am a mother of 7 having tt, bbl, lipo to thighs and mid section
Future Yily Doll..plans for mid/late May Early June the latest..just waiting to have a better idea on how long it will take to get my passport,does anyone know?
Finally got my passport appt which means I'm closer to securing a DATE!!!!!!!
That's funny...... I just came from my passport appointment at the post office today and the worker was questioning my birth certificate's authenticity. I wanna call my mom to double check but I haven't told her I'm going abroad yet.i just don't wanna hear it right now if u know what I mean
I understand completely although my mom is good now at first it was frustrating listening to the negative. I had to finally say I'm doing this reguardless so you either wanna be in the loop or not...I just keep it close Bc I don't want to hear no one opinions if it isn't supportive
I'm in my late forties , grown children and plan on having surgery the first week in MAy
Hi there everyone. I am a mother of 3. I am making plans to have surgery in June 2014. I have to get the dates cleared with my job and surgeon after I pick a surgeon. I was going to do it in May but kids are still in school until June 5. Anyway I want to do my surgery in D. Republic so I am doing all my research.
I am 37..mother of 7 in San Francisco. I was quoted 25k by a ps....I chose UCSF resident program.where graduated along wioht the department chief will perform the surgery for around $9000. I will be getting tt, lipo, breast lift, silicone inplants. I am scheduled for June 18th.
Posted 7 month pics. Hard to believe its been that long
Just posted 8month pic
Check in time! For those of you with reviews, please go post a (Real)Selfie of how you look TODAY. Real time. Looking forward to seeing them all.
Had my pre-op today for mommy makeover, Im super nervous! I was informed I would be put under by a nurse! Very worried about that! Anyone else ave that??
Hello anyone out there?
hey there... how have you been??????
Has anyone posted any new pics recently? I want to compare scars, see how they look.
Alright girls, time for a two sentence update!
I am 8weeks Wednesday and moving along nicely except for a few spitting stitches around the boobies. I still feel tight and can't seem to sleep on my tummy and wear my waist cincher to work everyday and most nights.
Ok, I hope all are pleased and healing. Peace out.
LOVING the boobs and stomach although the tt scar still has a long way to me loving it. LOL I THINK I got "fluff and drop" :) that said I'm glad I didn't spend alot of money on bras since the 2 I have are not comfortable anymore.
I am 6 weeks Tom at what point can we stop wearing cg at night?
I will be 9 weeks and still wearing it..
Posted a pic. Will need to get hubby to take better pics.. just sick and tired of all this swelling!
I'm 9 weeks out and getting into a regular workout routine. I still wear two sports bras for group fitness, and can't stand the feel of the breasts moving around, so I usually hold them for more support. I almost feel like letting them move around like that can't be good. The doctor cleared me at 7 weeks to do whatever, with the exception of abs. Are you ladies just letting them bounce around while running? I'm just so worried they'll get flabby if I don't keep them TIGHT in place!
7 weeks po and did my first mile run today after all day on beach!! Starting slow but felt good to run again. Hate ellipitical.