I am 65 years old and going to Destination Beauty Bangkok for $22,000 worth of Cosmetic Surgery. To lift spirits Am I too old??

• Carol Poole
  • 3 months ago

Face Lift - Arm And Thigh Lift - Neck and Lower Face Lift and Tummy Tucki had an Eye Lift a  while back and feel so good and, seeing as I live in a Mining Camp with so many young people, and they treat me so well, but I just think all this Surgery would lift my Spirits and give me at least 10 more years of feeling as I do, younger and social -my husband is 5 years younger and supports me. What do u all say to that at my age??

Comments (9)

GO FOR IT! nothing wrong with taking care of you!
I just saw the date and realized you probably already have had your surgeries. Please give an update.
Hello - Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. If you want to have all of those procedures, good for you. I would suggest that you not have it all done in one surgery. I am 64 and had a face lift, neck lift, and cheek lift. I was under anesthesia for about 6 hours, and it really drained me. I will say this surgery was much harder for me than others I have had in the past. I am overall in good health - exercise regularly - at a good weight - and don't smoke. I am attributing my age as one of the factors in my slower recovery. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck.
Thank u so much for the advice I think I will do a little at a time
Thank u Yes my boobs are just done and tummy tuck in a week Stingy but no real pain and I took your advice and spaced the surgeries out x
No worries....I am 60 and have had pretty much all of that done. You are very brave, I don't know where you live but to travel so far for cosmetic surgery, takes a gutsy woman no matter what the age! I thought I was brave traveling the 5 miles south of the border in San Diego....haha That was a piece of cake. Good luck with all you plan on doing, when do you go?
28th this month I am very afraid but once I speak to Dr Narongdej I will decide whether I can handle all at once Thanks for responding and I will post my progress
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! No matter what age you are, you will always be a beautiful person. Plastic surgery can certainly help us look the way we feel and I wish you the very best!
Thanks I fly on 28th to Destination Beauty Bangkok So terrified Will post as it happens before and after