I Have 4,000 to Get a Tummy Tuck Do You Guys Know of a Good State to Get It Done or Has Any One Had It Done for That Price?

• ana12bella
  • 2 years ago

I Have 4,000 to Get a Tummy Tuck Do You Guys Know of a Good State to Get It Done or Has Any One Had It Done for That Price?

Comments (15)

Sort by

Is it safe there I'm scared I'm booked for the 16 th
I had my tummy tuck August 2013. My doctor is Dr. Andrew Gavagan, and he is amazing! A perfectionist, fantastic bedside manner. I could not be happier. He has an office in Troy MI and works out of many hospitals. I had mine done at Port Huron Hospital. It was $4000 not including the hospital room, anesthesia, operating room etc.. but I had a hysterectomy at the same time so much of the hospital stay was covered.
you need to update this honey! :-)
Referring to dr Grey
Oh also does he include lipo over the ribs and flanks, just cause I have fat over my ribs .... boooo
Can I ask you what you paid total for your tt? Did that include all your post op visits and compression garments. How soon could you you return to work afterwards?
Hun I pm u back:)
That's a great price for him....girl at the consult I was light slow down! Lol...I was thinking about the "surgical site thing too" but I know serveral ladies that's been and they tt look awesome! Are u getting lipo too or just the tt?
Just need tt, no lipo. That is such a great price.
Mine is around 4000.00 just TT...im in Detroit, MI
Where are you going for $4K in Detroit? I am in Detroit area too and paying $5250...that's the best I could find it with a board certified PS.
Hae you looked in Dr. Michael Gray.... what doctor are you going with?
I did hear that Dr. Michael gray charges that....He makes me nervous though! It is not done in a hospital but in a surgical suite. I have friend that used him for back and was really happy with him....but she had implants inserted threw tubes that were put up threw her belly button....nice she has no scars...but that type of surgery us still not fda approved. so the Dr. i found is Dr. surdashan Reddy in Clinton Two. He is board certified ps and surgery is at Henry Ford Hospital.
I just had my TT and lipo done on the 1st in Izmir, Turkey. I'm stationed in Turkey with the military so it was close for me, but the company that I went through specialized in medical tourists who come in mostly from the UK. I paid 4900 for both surgeries, you could probably get the TT for about half that. Everyone speaks English and for the price, you get the surgery, hospital stay, an assistant to stay with you the first night, and 8-10 days in an apartment afterwards. Breakfast provided, so all I am paying for is lunch and supper and they hotel staff will go grocery shopping for me. You might check it out, I know it can sound scary, but the Turks are wonderful, nice people and everything so far has been perfect. You can google "Revitalize in Turkey", that is the company that I used.
I paid for my plane tickets, also, but it should not be too bad, even coming from the States.