WORTH IT RATING based on 39 reviews
Worth it ()
Not worth it ()
Not sure ()
%
based on reviews in the last 24 months
%
based on reviews in the last 12 months
Created to address sagging cheeks and jaws, this lifting technique literally leaves the face with non-absorbable stitches. Like other surgical procedures, a thread lift can be painful and possibly complicated. LEARN MORE ›
Average Price: $2,825

Reviews from the Community

Narrow 39 reviews by:

Sort by:
  • Best match
  • Recent
  • Nearby
  • Comments

I had my contour thread lift 4 years ago when I was 44 years old. I had lost over 150 pounds and hated the sagging skin on my cheeks and jawline.I had 8 threads placed at a cost of 200 dollars per thread. I used a board certified plastic surgeon. I did not have my brow done. Just my cheek and... READ MORE

I had a contour thread lift done 2 months ago to tighten up my lower face. I did notice improvement & all seemed to be going well until several days ago when i developed pain & swelling on the right side of my face. I did not feel any sudden sharp pain to indicate that the suture had... READ MORE

Pain,no results at all,only some thighter skin for 2 weeks...one thread coming out behind left ear,not worth the money at all. Had a second opinion,doctor said it was no option for me at all,i only have a chicken neck. He told me to go back to the surgeon to fix it because i have a risk of... READ MORE

I am a very ordinary person so please listen to me. I went to the BEST plastic surgeon and he did a wonderful job doing the procedure BUT my THEADLIFT was A BIG MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE. Even with the best surgeon/I paid alot of money/I had no complications/ BUT it was still a mistake I REGRET... READ MORE

Spent quite a lot of money on the thread lift procedure for just ok results.  I would not recommend this to a friend READ MORE

Don't do it. I spent $2500 having a thread procedure performed on me in 2002, only to have two separate surgeons tell me in 2008 that I would have to have the strings removed when I sought a facelift in anticipation of my son's wedding--he is marrying into a prestigious family, and I wanted to... READ MORE

I wish I never had the procedure done. The thread ripped the collogen in my face and now I look like I have a deep hole in my face from my eye to my chin. You can also see lumps in my face where the collagen formed around the string. I had the procedure almost 5 years ago and I can still see the... READ MORE

I was 57 when I had this procedure. I felt like I researched topic and doctor but obviously I wanted to believe that this was an alternative to a facelift that I could afford. Did it work? NO. Did the threads stay in? NO. What I thought was an improvement was swelling which of course went away... READ MORE

I had the Thread lift at the (edited - listed above) and lost my money. I believe that it didn't work because they are not very professional. I found out later that they have many complains. They even had been reported to the Better Business Bureau many times so I don't know why they are still... READ MORE

There is a reason no surgeon will do thread lifts anymore – they’re crap! I had mine done two years ago when it was still being touted as a facelift that was less invasive but just as effective. Ha! To me it was more invasive when you factor in the return trips to the doctor to fix the... READ MORE

I’ve done a lot to get rid of lines in my face. I’ve tried Restylane, mostly to get rid of marionette lines. That only lasted a few months so I went for a consultation for something more permanent. The consultant recommended a threadlift because of my age (I was 35 at the time). She... READ MORE

My face has become visibly smooth after a contour threadlift. My forehead and cheeks skin had dagged a lot and i needed a fix job as soon as possible. I also wanted something that would give me a long term solution. I have taken botox several times before, but my skin always got back to sagging... READ MORE

After a few weeks post thread lift procedure you could see the threads under my skin.............had to have them taken out after a few months. The doctor would only give me credit for 1/2 of what I paid him for the thread lift The thread lift is the worst mistake I have ever made.... READ MORE

I had a thread lift 3 years ago. After the first painful session, two of the threads broke and I had to endure a second procedure. I was told this was the same as the 1 hour facelift. WRONG!! I was told I would go back to work in 2 days. After a week I was still so bruised and swollen I... READ MORE

Thread lift on forehead was painful. Yes, it was an improvement on my upperlids and forehead lines. Thread and knots had memory ( can be seen ) I wear bangs so it is not obvious. A year later I asked about repulling them and was told the advertising was misleading and it would be best if... READ MORE

I had a threadlift performed April 2007. The threads were attached to surgical fabric which was stitched to my fascia muscle. The lift lasted approximately 4 weeks before my jowls proceeded to assume the downward position they were in prior to the lift. I have experienced swelling in the... READ MORE

The surgery went well, I thought the recovery went well. After about 2 month the entry site became infected and the actual line site and ending became inflamed. This was first noticed on the left side. A few weeks later, after antibiotics for left side, the right side did the same exact... READ MORE

I had threadlift done to the lower half of my face.This was 6 years after a face lift and upper and lower eyelid surgery just as a freshen up sort of thing. I have never heard anyone complain about my problem.At first it looked terrific.A little unconfortable with just locals but well worth the... READ MORE

I read about the Featherlift in a magazine. At the time there was no doctors that did in in my city, so I found a Dr in Chicago. I flew down to have the procedure. At the time they were still using the blue threads that did not anchor with stitches like they do now. I was completely... READ MORE

No matching results