Genioplasty and Implant Removal - Switzerland

Had chin implant 2 years ago which left me with a...

Had chin implant 2 years ago which left me with a wonky smile and constant discomfort. The surgeon who did the implant surgery agreed things were not right and offered correction. But than closed shop and moved country.

I did a lot of research and found Dr Sailer. I am ecstatic with the result. I am posting some before and after pics. I will post better after pics soon.

Even my husband ... who is anti-surgery ... comments how nice it is to see my smile back. I am so happy I cant stop smiling.

Before pics

You can clearly see the wonky smile. I had stopped smiling because of this distorted face.

After surgery

I will be posting more after pics soon

After

3 months post surgery

After pics

Happy to have gotten rid of that horrible implant. I had subconsciously stopped smiling for 3 years post the chin implant surgery. I found myself pursing my lips even after the geneoplasty as I had become so conditioned to not smiling!!

Have to remind myself that it's ok to laugh out loud and smile for the pics :-)

Dr Sailer

I have been reading and re-reading the damning review of IsabellaJosephine re Dr Sailer trying to make sense. Sorry IsabellaJosephine, I am sorry but so many things don't sound right. For example ... The Staff told you that Dr Sailers patients are psychopaths!!

It's only fair that I write about my experience in detail.

Dr Sailer, his wife Dr Erika and the staff were AMAZING. Dr Sailer spent over an hour with me on consultation and answered all my questions. Dr Erika spent half a day with me going over every single detail ... I felt at ease and impressed. I was relaxed and excited about the surgery.

The clinic is equipped with the most modern technology. They did 3-D X-Ray's to study my chin implant from every angle. Dr Sailer had my X-Ray on display with rest of the team and myself in the room where we discussed in detail the surgery and my expectations.

When I woke up after the surgery ... I felt AMAZING. As u can see from the post-op pic taken on the day. No bruising, no pain. The guy is a magician!! I felt well enough to go out that night but Dr Sailer asked me to take it easy and stay in.

Dr Sailer is kind, friendly, AMAZING surgeon, the man is magician or a god-like creature.

He did not talk me into having 'other' things done. In fact if I mentioned other bits that bothered me ... He discouraged me if he felt that it was not necessary.

Final note: Dr Sailer is a pioneer in his field. He trains other doctors in maxiofacial and other procedures (I don't know the medical language very well).

Not to mention ... his charity helps thousands of kids in 3rd world countries who are born with deformed faces.

So the cost of the procedure with Dr sailer may be higher than the going rate but you get exceptional results, care and not to mention part of the payment goes str8 to charity. Google him and judge for your self. I did my research and I am so so happy to have found him. He gave me my smile back.
Switzerland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Amazing surgeon, his knowledge in the field of surgery is unbelievable. I wont look for another surgeon again. Super A+++++++++