best experience ever!!! - Mexico, MO

I am on day 5 of my surgery. I must first say I am...

I am on day 5 of my surgery. I must first say I am not really one to write lengthy details on a review but I need you all to understand what a great experience this has been. No lie. My sister and I flew into San Diego on Sunday. Marvin (Our Friend's House) was there to pick us up. Our husbands accompanied us for the first three days of our stay. They were both a little leery about us coming to TJ by ourselves- understandably so- but once we arrived at the recovery home all fears went away. The home is beautiful and very clean. They have treated us so well that we paid to stay an extra two days. Monday we arrived to DR. P's office and was greeted by Stephanie at the front desk. Such a beautiful smile. The office is very nice very clean very sterile- we then met Ms. Nadia! She is on point- very calm very professional- assured us that everything will be just fine- The entire staff was amazing!!!! Finally here comes my new boyfriend (Dr.P) lol- after we had our blood work done and EKG my husband and I went back to see Dr. P- he made my husband feel vey comfortable- my husband was concerned because I already had a "big booty" and he didn't want it bigger- well neither did I- I just wanted the BBL to round it and give it a nice natural shape. Dr. P did explain that what I thought were fat rolls in my back was extra skin and could not be lipo'd - he explained that he would do his best to tighten the skin but if it was still too loose he would have to cut me to remove it. Thankfully he was able to tighten it very well with the lipo to the other areas- so I got lipo to my arms inner thighs back flanks upper and lower tummy and BBL- I am still really swollen but I am already loving my results. I am not able to post pics just yet because I am on a borrowed computer but will do so on Tuesday when I get home.

Ladies you are welcome - so the plane ride home.... It was a nightmare- I stood as much as I could- but trying to sit with that seat belt on was horrible!!!!!!!!! I ended having to loosen my garment almost half way - My sister who has a TT was very uncomfortable and because we had our boppies made they were too big for the little seats on United. Out flight was almost three hours. I am now in the process of trying to find someone here to do my massages- I am doing better with each day - getting up and laying down is the hardest part- one you are up or down you will be fine- this is my third night at home and i am still adjusting-

4 weeks Post Op

Still have a lot of swelling but the massages are really helping. Still very sore on the sides....
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

The sweetest ever! So concerned- so patient! I am so happy I chose him!!!!