I Was Swindled by Dr. Dan Georgescu - Romania

As you know, I have an eyelid asymmetry and ptosis...

As you know, I have an eyelid asymmetry and ptosis and I went to dr. Dan Georgescu from Zetta clinic.Now he works at Provita and Oftapro.
He operated me on for the problem with my eyelid asymmetry ,but used another protocol for the operation,blepharoplasty ,a protocol not suitable for my problem(he had to operate on the muscles of the eyelid ,not to cut the eyelid skin).
Obviously ,the results were zero. He wanted to undergone another procedure, mullerectomy, trying to descend my right eyelid and the results were zero this time too.
dr. Dan Georgescu

After the first procedure ,after I was dissatisfied and I ve told him, he behaved very kind, even invited me to coffee to talk). After the second procedure,due to the lack of results (as you can notice from the pics), I have asked him to give me the money for the operation back,but he refused categorically ,he changed his attitude toward me and even threatened me to sue me for blackmailing him when I have asked my money) Anyway this individ (Dan Georgescu) is a swindler,he lied to me all the time and . He is incompetent and greedy< I'm sorry to say that