Batman and Robin!!....my Heroes, the Dynamic Duo! - Mexico, MO

I have had several procedures done in the past two...

I have had several procedures done in the past two years with this doctor. My first was a tummy tuck, breast lift and liposculpt. My second procedure was liposuction and Brazilian butt lift. Batman and Robin meaning Dr. Rafael Arenas and his amazing anesthesiologist Dr. Marco Sanchez are absolutely amazing. I am from Los Angeles and as I walk around at the mall or the beach everyone stops to ask where my tiny waist and beautiful behind came from! I say to them I traveled thousands of miles to get excellent results. my body looks amazing and I feel great! I think I can give Kim Kardashian a run for her money! I am being honest when I say I went from a size 14 to a size 6. I highly recommend this doctor ; if you want to change your life around and be a sexy you he is your go-to!!! His results are surreal!!! I couldn't believe it was me looking in the mirror. Absolutely amazing. Let's not forget about the number one anesthesiologist that simply makes the pain go away. If you want amazing results, to feel sexy and have that model like body then I highly recommend this plastic surgeon and his fabulous team!!! Lastly, I would like to end the misconception that getting surgery in Mexico should be avoided. These doctors are board-certified! They run a series of exams including bloodwork labs and cardiology exams to ensure that you are in tiptop health in order to undergo the procedure. Trust in me when I say that a trip to Innovare will be well worth it and a great investment. You'll feel great and they will also be your Heroes!!!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon