43 Years Old . No Children. Severe Droopiness Due to Weight Loss ( 4.5 Stone ) - Leeds, GB

Whilst having kept the weight off for 3.5 yrs I...

Whilst having kept the weight off for 3.5 yrs I thought it was time to sort my droopy boobs out ! BreaSt uplift with no implants was my mission. Luckily for me mr mahajan agreed with me no implants needed. I was in the category of severe droopiness on the droopy boob chart. So bingo bye bye droopy boobs.
Thankyou mr mahajan . I love them !

Before and after photos .

Before and after pictures. If anyone is considering this procedure but is maybe having doubts then maybe my photos will help you to decide !

scars and healing remedies

Researched these collagen tablets and there supposed to be fab for healing scars and virtually invisible scars in time to come .

6.5 weeks since surgery

A few pictures to show my scars that are healing great after such a short time.
I'm now back at the gym only training my legs of course... NO WEIGHT Training on my arms until I'm comfortable with no scar pain, doing very little Cardio dew to the fact I don't want to be jigging about until my new boobies are totally settled . Wouldn't want to upset them after all the great work mr mahajan has done !

6.5 week

Updated pictures of healing scars...

3 months later - swelling gone down completely.

Took my new boobs on holidays last week x

Really nice surgeon, very down to earth ! Good sense of humour.... easy to talk to too. The nursing staff in the Yorkshire clinic were all lovely and nothing was too much trouble for them. Very attentive. Would highly recommend doctor mahajan a fantastic surgeon along with the nursing at Yorkshire clinic. Oh and not forgetting Nicola who was also very efficient.