I'm Finally Doing It!!!! - Poland

So after years of waiting for my boobs to grow,...

So after years of waiting for my boobs to grow, having 3 children and seeing how I look with full breasts (full of milk) and then having smaller breast than I started with I'm taking the plunge! I'm based in the UK but flying to Poland for my surgery after seeing amazing results from members of my family.
I'm probably not even an A cup - I'm
Too embarrassed to get measured, I'm hoping for a full C/D cup as I'm very broad and want a more feminine look.
I haven't been nervous until now - my surgery is on 21st September (8 days aaaaaaaahhhh)
This picture is me now :(

I can't believe this time in 1 week I'll have boobs!!!!!

I'm feeling very excited although now nerves are kicking in!!! I've read so many reviews and watch so many YouTube videos but every experience is so unique!
I'm really going to my kids!

7 sleeps to go!!!!

2 more sleeps.....Aaaaaahhhh!

I don't know whether I'm excited or scared at the moment! I can't believe it's only two days away!

I'm going to search for a few wish boob photos to show the surgeon what I'm looking for - I know they are big on this photo but I really love this look - especially because I have such a big space To fill!

LAST NIGHT OF SMALL BOOBIES!!!!!

So tomorrow is surgery day!! I'm feeling very anxious and excited at the same time!!!

Last pic of small boobs!!!!

It's D day!!!

I'm sat in my room now waiting to go into surgery.

I'm not scared at all just tired... I didn't sleep all that well... Nerves I think.

My op is in 2 hours and I'm STARVING!!! All I want is a McDonald now! I've not eaten anything since 4pm yesterday... A nice latte would go down a treat too!

Oh well.... Next update will be after surgery whoooohooooo!!!!!

Ouch ouch ouch

Ok so I'm no going to lie..... It's painful - I'm normally one of these that just will get on with every him but I have been working out and I had under the muscle so it was painful!!!! Had some pain killers and feel better now.

So I had 400cc under muscle..... Mentor high profile.

I'm very swollen and here is how they look on day on surgery

1st boobie picture

Whooooo

Boobie pic (first one and day after)

So it seems my photo didn't upload yesterday :( so here it is again. I'm hurting a lot more today.

Feeling sorry for myself today (pain wise)

I never thought pain would be bothersome to me but I'm being proven wrong.

My incisions are sore today and I've had cramping/spasms in my left breast.

They are very round and swollen - i think I'm going to be happy :)

3 days post Op.

I'm finally starting to feel better today - the pain is less and less. I vomitted last night which was awful - I think it's my body dealing with being put to sleep.

So I had my drains out and got to have a look at myself in the mirror at the clinic. IM SO HAAAAPPPPYYYY!!

Finally I look and feel so much more feminine.

I was a just about A cup before surgery and my post surgery bra is 34c, however the sports bras that I have bought and tried on since the op are too small so maybe I'll be going into a D? Not sure yet.

I fly home today so I'll update some pictures tomorrow from the comfort of my own home :)

Feeling good today!

So it's day 4!
The swelling has reduced down quite a bit now and I'm so happy with the results.

I had a shower today and feel so fresh- here is a day 4 pic :)

Feeling stiff today!

So my boobs are hard all of the time today, they keep contracting it's really odd.
I think I'll update again in about a week as nothing has really changed pain wise although I've stopped taking my pain killers which may be the cause of my stiffness?? X

Mr Adam Kalecinski