38 Years Old, Mom of 3 Teens - Worcester, MA

Over the last 6 years I lost a total 71 lbs. That...

Over the last 6 years I lost a total 71 lbs. That was 1 faild gastric band that I gained all my weight back with, the gastric sleeve that i lost 40lbs, then weight watches 10lbs, running 3 miles ever other day, and high fat low carb to loose the rest. I made it from 255lbs size 18 to 184 size 12 and was at a stand still for 6 months. No mater what I did I couldn't loose 1 lbs. My sister told me about HCG shots from Salisbury plastic surgery Dr. Ekstrom. Not long after I met with Suzanne who explained the process and set me up. She also put me in touch with Patricia who helped me threw some struggles. In 40 days lost over 20 lbs but it came off of all my bad spots. I lost 6" off my waste, 4" off my hips, 3 from my bust and 1.5 off my arms. Also I've had a huge double chin all my life and its gone. I noticed more of a difference with alittle over 20lbs loss then i did with 70lbs.
I wish I knew about this before 2 weight loss surgerys and weeks of missed work. Well worth the $950. I was not hungry til it was time to eat and full and satisfied after.
Its been 3 months and I haven't gained a pound back.

Before and after hcg. 23lbs

Worcester Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was amazing to work with.