Deviated Septum, and Reshaping of Nose. Worcester, MA

My original motivation to get the surgery was that...

My original motivation to get the surgery was that I had a defeated septum and an excess of cartilage in my nose causing it be very hard to breathe out of my nose. I also was very unhappy with the way my nose looked, it was much to big for my face and very crooked. I couldn't be happier after surgery, I am breathing 100 times better through my nose and I am beyond happy with how my nose looks. Dr. Mao was very professional and was a Doctor that cared for his patients. He went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable before surgery and was sure that I knew what to expect. The only con I can think of with the whole experience is that taking the packing and bandages off was unpleasant, however, Dr. Mao was patient with me and gave me a break when I needed it and did not make me feel rushed and made sure I was okay and ready to continue. He is a doctor that truly cares about his patients.
Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mao was a great doctor and I highly recommend him. He is very professional and always made sure to answer any questions that I had. He responds to emails very promptly and takes his time with his patients I never felt rushed at an appointment. He is a remarkable surgeon and he was sure to make you feel comfortable before and after the surgery.