24 year old. So happy with results! Worcester, MA

So I have always wanted a "cuter" nose. Everybody...

So I have always wanted a "cuter" nose. Everybody told me I was crazy and didn't need a nose job but it's just something that has bothered me since I was young. So from the beginning, I wanted something very subtle done. I wanted a slight hump removed and the tip and columella refined. From the beginning I felt extremely comfortable with Dr. Fechner. I had done a lot of research prior so I was fairly confident he would give me the results I was looking for.

BEFORE pictures of my nose

I couldn't find many good photos of my nose before that really showed its shape well. I did come across a video that I took of my nose from a month or so earlier. I occasionally video taped my nose from all angles cause I've grown so paranoid of what it looks like! It sounds crazy but it was really really bothering me.. Here are a few screen shots from that video. This is my nose BEFORE.

About 5 months post op

Hey! Just wanted to update and add some pics. Everything healed great. I had a quick pain free recovery. I bruise more than most so don't be freaked by my previous pics. I think my nose came out absolutely perfectly!

Update almost one year later

I'm just checking in with some good post op pictures. My nose is kick ass.

More pictures.

More pictures.
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fechner is awesome. His whole staff is amazing. This is my first procedure ever and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. I was provided with pain medication but had no use for it! Experienced zero pain!! Seriously have not had any pain at all. My splint fell off today, the day before my appointment.. Due to me eating spicy food and it literally sweating off of my face. I called the office and informed them and the receptionist had a nurse call me back who told me to tape it back on until tomorrow. The staff here is very quick to respond to my calls and questions. Dr. Fechner even called me the day before the appointment to make sure I was in good spirits. After the procedure, a nurse called my sister (who had picked me from the office) to make sure I was settling in well. Amazing experience. I'm so so happy.