Upper Bleph

I am 63... hooding of the upper eyelids. I had the...

I am 63... hooding of the upper eyelids. I had the procedure done under local anesthesia. Took about 45 minutes. After the procedure I came home and used Swiss therapy eye mask. Worked great! My eyes closed easily, and did not dry out. Used lacrilube on the incisions 4 times a day. I took arnica for 2 weeks before my surgery and vitamin c .
I also had my tear troughs filled with restalyne. The first day my eyes were bruised but not badly swollen. Day 2 bruises under my eyes and swollen to my cheeks . Took tylenenol. Day 3 swelling decreasing. Bruising also getting lighter. Day 4 swelling is minimal.. and brusing almost gone.
Eyes itchy, took Benadryl. That helped a lot.
I am thrilled with the results already .
Stitches to come out one week after my procedure . My surgeon is awesome. He was so caring before and after. Called me the night before and wished me a good night sleep. The day of the surgery he called me in the evening to say all went well, and checked to see how I was doing . He has a very gentle touch, and truly cares about his patients .

Post surgery for upper Bleph

Showing the first 4 days of my surgery
I will post before and after one month

Upper Bleph

Entering a new photo taken on Oct 15
My surgery was on the 4 th of Oct . 2016
Eyes are still puffy, but overall looking great.
I also had my tear troughs filled at the time of surgery with restylane . I think I forgot to mention it.
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fechner is just the best. Very talented, and truly knows the face and its potential. Listens to you and your expectations. His nurses and staff are top notch. They all take time to listen and work with the patient.