Disappointed and can't get an appointment.

I knew I was going to have a rhinoplasty some day...

I knew I was going to have a rhinoplasty some day but every surgeon I had interviewed didn't seem to be a good match for me, I needed someone I could trust 100%, who is a facial plastic surgeon and a great person:)
I had booked interviews with several surgeons in Massachusetts but after meeting Dr. Bentkover I cancelled others.

I booked my surgery right after the initial appointment, because one hour was more than enough to know that this is My surgeon and we are great team:)

My surgery was a week ago and I my cast was taken off today and I, honestly, was blown away. I cried tears of joy, when I saw myself in the mirror. This is the face that I was meant to have, it looks so perfect and feminine and I absolutely love it..

Before the surgery I felt very nervous, I called the office multiple times, most of the time with the same questions and every time his staff was helpful, understanding, reassuring and patient.
Every visit Sarah assisted Dr. Bentkover and she's absolutely fabulous; she's helpful, sweet, very caring and with great sense of humor:)
I just love the entire team, I highly recommend Dr. Bentkover, they are the best in New England!

Hopefully but not optimistic

This is the current look and I am so embarrassed to leave the hose, I stay in 90% of my time.
I have an appointment next week, will post an update.

I took 10 years to make sure I choose the right surgeon and this was my biggest fear..

Once the swelling went down, all the issues became obvious, my nose is pointing to the right, left nostril is much smaller than the right one, columella is not even, longer on one side..
Follow up appointment is in 2 weeks, I will post an update.

Looks worse with every passing day and they keep cancelling my appointments

The tittle sums up everything. The swelling is as bad as on day one after the cast was taken off, nostrils are grossly asymmetrical, breathing is worse than pre-surgery.

Haven't been able to get in to see him, they keep cancelling my appointments. At very bad place mentally.
I can't believe this is happening to me, I took so much tome to research and contact other patients and I ended up looking like a freak.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon